Thursday, February 23, 2012

ELA Showcase

My Top 3 Posts Are: Christmas Story
                                  Invisible
                                  What Does The World Say About Beauty

My Best Example Of Creativity Is In the "Christmas Story" because i wrote about santa and his elfs and compared them to famous people because of the poperotsy.

Evidence of my growth as a writer is in the story "Invisble" because when I used description like lustering gold and at the end I left the reader thinkimg what happen next. I wouldn't had been able to do that at the begginning of the year.

Proof that I am a thinker/learner is in the story "What Does The World Say About Beauty" because I had to learn and research what beauty actually is then after that I put and compared it all in a story.

No comments:

Post a Comment