Thursday, March 1, 2012

Trip To Space Part 1

     Yes I'm finally back home after six months in space. The trip there was long and awesome in many ways. I even got to walk on the moon, and we where going to go visit that new planet but it was to far away into another galaxy. So ok, this is how it all started. I was at home one morning then while I was about to go to sleep I got a call on the phone,it was Neal Armstrong. I jumped happedly because the first man to walk on the moon just called me. He told that me and three of my friends won a trip to the moon.
     When I hung up the phone I started going crazy. I couldn't beleve that I was actually going to go to the moon. But before I went I had to ask my parents. Now that was going to be hard because my parents didn't even like me out for a couple days. This trip was six monthes! Then after days and days begging they finally said I could go. So now all I had to do was prepare for it because it was going to be hard and long to do this. The bright side thow is that I didnt have to pack all my clothes and things. The reason why is because NASA gave me and my three best freinds these special suits that we wore will we where there.

6 comments:

  1. oh goose bumps can't for part 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could go to the moon. very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! I've got to know, what inspired your idea about winning a contest to go to the moon?! Creative idea! And I like how you mentioned the change of clothes. Nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i liked that and i thought this was creative and i cant wait to hear the other part to this sorry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I’m S.Nasrin Chowdhury, senior teacher from The Aga Khan School, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
    I am your mentor for next ten weeks.

    ReplyDelete