Tuesday, September 20, 2011

my perfect world

My perfect world would let me do what ever I want. It would also be that I was a secret billionaire. If it was my perfect world I would be going out with Kim Kardishian. The perfect world would be me driving my g35 with rims, tended windows, and a system in it at the age of 13. The perfect world would be that you chose to go to school or not, but I would still go to school. If  it was the perfect world I would have all my family living an acre apart. But they would be in big houses and have four wheelers to ride house to house.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jose,
    I am a teacher from Moscow, Russia who is following your blog as part of the Student blogging challenge. I appreciate your post about your perfect world very much. I might also write a similar one and imagine visiting all the countries of all the participants of the blogging challenge.
    I like reading post of students from different countries. And you? Have you come across any interesting blogs?

    Mrs Black
    http://kidblog.org/WellDone/Cts0908/

    ReplyDelete